Dr. Qian li received her Ph.D. in 2014 from SUNY at Stony Brook. Qian joined SUFE in August, 2014. Her research interest lies in the area of Macroeonomics, specializing in public finance and corporate finance and computational economics.
- "Consumption Taxes and Precautionary Savings". With Alexis Anagnostopoulos.
Economics Letters, 119 (2013), no.3, 238—242.
- "Welfare Effects of Consumption Taxes". (Job Market Paper)
- "Preannounced Consumption Tax Reforms".
- "Anticipated Consumption Tax Reforms with Consumer Durables". (With Lunan Jiang, Yulei Peng)
- "Human Capital Accumulation in the Life Cycle Model". (with Yulei Peng)